Can anyone share experience using the GEWO Holz Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Would anyone with experience using this blade be willing to share their thoughts? Specifically, I am curious about its performance for players who focus on close-to-table and mid-distance shots, and whether it is suitable for defensive or offensive playing styles. Additionally, how does the blade perform when it comes to spin and speed? Furthermore, can you provide information on the weight and balance of the blade?

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Is that the blade the nigerian player quadri aruna uses?
According to GEWO's website, he is using GEWO Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
According to GEWO's website, he is using GEWO Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF.
Is he using the GEWO Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF? I had always thought that he was using the Aruna Energy ARC OFF.

Jan 2023
Is he using the GEWO Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF? I had always thought that he was using the Aruna Energy ARC OFF.
It is difficult to tell from videos because both blades have very similar, if not identical handles. But it doesn't seem like his blade has a black top veneer, so I doubt it is the Energy ARC OFF.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
It is difficult to tell from videos because both blades have very similar, if not identical handles. But it doesn't seem like his blade has a black top veneer, so I doubt it is the Energy ARC OFF.
I have watched many videos, but I still can't find the answer. I thought he was using a blade with a stained wood surface.

Jan 2023
I have watched many videos, but I still can't find the answer. I thought he was using a blade with a stained wood surface.
1680090882104.png

Screenshot from two weeks ago. The blade face is definitely not black.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Maybe you can shoot a Mail to gewo and ask them.

I'm sure it is a fine blade but it probably is Suited best for players above 2000 points or so and if you are a beginner to intermediate it might not be ideal.

If you are just a quadri fan and want to own his blade that is fine too of course.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

I'm sure it is a fine blade but it probably is Suited best for players above 2000 points or so and if you are a beginner to intermediate it might not be ideal.

If you are just a quadri fan and want to own his blade that is fine too of course.
Will Gewo really respond? I once wrote to DONIC with a question, but I haven't received any response yet, and that was about three weeks ago. I even checked my spam folder and found nothing.:rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

Turns out the official website has information available.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Would anyone with experience using this blade be willing to share their thoughts? Specifically, I am curious about its performance for players who focus on close-to-table and mid-distance shots, and whether it is suitable for defensive or offensive playing styles. Additionally, how does the blade perform when it comes to spin and speed? Furthermore, can you provide information on the weight and balance of the blade?
turns out you're from hk too? would like to know your ranking in whatever age group (pls specify), if you are just a recreational garaje player lmk too.