Chinese girl fans in every single tournament

says Blood, sweat and gears!
says Blood, sweat and gears!
Sep 2022
I doubt they're paid to be there. The CNT are essentially like the UKs footballers, or the USAs NFL players. Incredibly popular. All you have to do it look at the shots of the crowd during a WTT event, the fans are super engaged and cheering.

All I'm saying is that if I was paid to watch a sports event I had no care for, then I wouldn't be half as engaged as they are.

Reactions: Lowday20298
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
These girls organized fan groups and monitor the movement of their favourite players strictly, they're usually on hand too to welcome them at the airport.

We can't rule out CNT's publicity department helping them with getting a flight ticket, but it's obvious that these people want to be there and most of them paid for it. Even in internal Chinese matches, Men are rarely in the stands.

Recently Zeio uploaded some exposé on the cost of travel for the Chinese fangirls to some Smash/Champions, and it was in thousands of dollars. Definitely from rich families.

This user has no status.
Not really, Chinese girls do have their own money to buy the tickets; and the tour to Korea/Japan/Singapore is affordable to a lot of people. I try to search on the local “IG”(girls’ favorite social media) by using key word #Incheon ticket price ….a large amount of posts to show their tours with cost details……
IMG_5981.png

and now the Macao tickets have been sold out, when I use the the key word #Macao World Cup ticket price…..a lot of posts are complaining about the scalper.

IMG_5983.png

IMG_5985.png

This user has no status.
It's pretty ironic that women in their 20's to 40's, who likely don't even play TT, are the biggest supporters of WTT in terms of tickets sold.

Yes it does create a homefield advantage for all Chinese players. But maybe that's better than having no tickets sold and events being completely empty.
Indeed, that’s why FZD said he would consider to call the police when back to China. TT players, not like Messi or LeBron James who could have the Bodyguards.