Christmas SALE! Blades and Rubbers!

NDH

says Spin to win!
Hey everyone,

As I've just impulse purchased the new Ovtcharov blade with Dignics, I could either remortgage my house, or sell some equipment!

Photos and descriptions are as clear as possible, but let me know if you need more info.

Tibhar VS Unlimited with Tenergy 05 HARD 2.1mm Red and Tenergy 05 2.1mm Black

Rubber Condition: 50% Still plenty of life left in them!

Blade Condition: 90% (no obvious signs of wear and tear, and no dents or dings) - Used for about 12 months and has been in a bat case ever since.

Price: £179.00 (plus shipping, which will be calculated depending on country!)

tempImagenXoVvb%20gif.gif

tempImagex3jXLs%20gif.gif

tempImageu9KZhv%20gif.gif

tempImageXCeUZq%20gif.gif

tempImagehKAbL8%20gif.gif

Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC Table Tennis Blade with Tenergy 05 HARD 2.1mm Black and Tenergy 05 2.1mm Red

Rubber Condition: 75% Only used for a month!

Blade Condition: 95% (no obvious signs of wear and tear, and no dents or dings) - Used for about 12 months and has been in a bat case ever since.

tempImageDPXXKe%20gif.gif

tempImagenHTTEQ%20gif.gif

tempImageRsZegC%20gif.gif

tempImageQR3SpD%20gif.gif

tempImage415jCV%20gif.gif

tempImageUOFEhT%20gif.gif

RARE: Butterfly Garaydia ZLC Table Tennis Blade with Tenergy 05 2.1mm Black and Tenergy 05 2.1mm Red

Rubber Condition: 30% They'll be fine for a short while, but you'll want to replace them relatively quickly if you plan on playing in competitive matches/tournaments.

Blade Condition: 80% (Other than the ding in the picture, there are no other marks) - Used for about 12 months and has been in a bat case ever since.

tempImagewEycQu%20gif.gif

tempImage5tplLq%20gif.gif

tempImageCxMvbr%20gif.gif

tempImagetFizZS%20gif.gif

tempImagehUN5Ov%20gif.gif

tempImagexy0hd6%20gif.gif

• Love
Reactions: Equaaz