Clubs in Staten island , NY?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
SmashFan lives in Staten Island and says he has been playing at a club out there. SmashFan said it is mainly older gents originally from China playing with wacky pips out setups.

He is a bit too good for that crowd. But, he is high enough level that that is just feasting on easy prey for him.

But some of those guys can be pretty crafty. So you can learn and improve a lot playing with that crowd.

I will ask him where the address is.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey, can u give me SmashFan's contact info? I would like to speak to him about this club further. Thanx

Ummmmm, it is generally not a good practice to give someone else's contact information to a third party. Especially when you don't actually know the person you are giving the contact info to. In this instance, me giving SmashFan's information would actually be, me giving SmashFan's info to the entire world. So I cannot do that.

I can ask Smash_Fan to have a look at the thread and see if he can answer some of your questions here. But I cannot guarantee he will. He is pretty busy.

Why don't you ask whatever questions you would like about the club on this thread. And we will see if anyone can answer your questions. There may even be some other people from Staten Island on the forum.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Ummmmm, it is generally not a good practice to give someone else's contact information to a third party. Especially when you don't actually know the person you are giving the contact info to. In this instance, me giving SmashFan's information would actually be, me giving SmashFan's info to the entire world. So I cannot do that.

I can ask Smash_Fan to have a look at the thread and see if he can answer some of your questions here. But I cannot guarantee he will. He is pretty busy.

Why don't you ask whatever questions you would like about the club on this thread. And we will see if anyone can answer your questions. There may even be some other people from Staten Island on the forum.
I'm not a creep man. Lol. I just wanted info on the club. Yeah if u can make him look at the thread that would be good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk