CNT candidate misses first four serves vs Seo Hyo Won in recent match

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Wow. Liu Weishan is one attack first minded powerhouse. She isn't pussy footing around. She gets a ball in her strike zone and she is pummeling that poor little defenseless white ball. She is NOT intimidated by spin, she hits so hard, PISS flies outta the ball and she only gotta hit it one time to hit all the piss outta that little ball.

Still, she had an auspicious start to the match - she put SHW's underspin serve into the net FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES to start the match... and still won game one.

You gunna see from action from LSW down the road.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Wow. Liu Weishan is one attack first minded powerhouse. She isn't pussy footing around. She gets a ball in her strike zone and she is pummeling that poor little defenseless white ball. She is NOT intimidated by spin, she hits so hard, PISS flies outta the ball and she only gotta hit it one time to hit all the piss outta that little ball.

Still, she had an auspicious start to the match - she put SHW's underspin serve into the net FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES to start the match... and still won game one.

You gunna see from action from LSW down the road.

Her serve return looks like mine. I'm just always at a loss at what kind of return to do.

This user has no status.
This is how LWS won that first game.

LWS: I will just borrow points from the future to make up for pushing all those receives into the net.
Future: Which game would you like to borrow points from?
LWS: G4, please.

BTW, the thread title made me think literally missing the serve multiple times like this.
I played a long pips player recently and I did pretty well, with a few tactics. 1. Serve long backspin to long pips side, it will come back as topspin, and you can attack from there. 2. Attack with precision, target wide(to non pips side) or cross over. This will either give you a winner or set you up with an easier ball. 3. Use long pips to your advantage, as they can't produce spin from long pips, so you know whats coming back. Even if they add a wild after motion, the spin is just the opposite of what you produced.

Reactions: blahness