Darker Hinoki 5p-2a

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
For those who are interested in some Darker Hinoki 5p-2a real photos right out of the box. I expected that wings will be sanded much more round, so I did that after.
Overall quality is nice. I'm still testing it with different rubbers, so can't give a final verdict. But the blade really has a soft feeling and a kind of Hinoki catapult.
So harder rubbers with not an intense catapult are preferable as I see.
On one side I have Hurricane 8-80 38" and overall I like it.

Handle is not huge. I would say it is minimal option for a bigger hands. A little bit smaller one wouldn't be comfortable for me.

Oh stop it! Please stop it already! Stop it but don't stop Darker. Don't stop making beautiful blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Information of how plays the blade compared vs similar blades, speed, spin, dwell time, stiffness, softness, hardness, etc.?
Yes, indeed, it would be really nice if you wrote a little review. There are only a few reviews on the Darker 2A series/ hinoki blades to be found on the internet…and most of those are about the 7t, the Esteem and the Speed 90. So would be highly appreciated. I‘m planning to write a longer one on the 7P Carbon when I find the time.