Dhs Fang Bo alc

This user has no status.
Why do one always start to get online GAS* when one gets ones ass handed to oneself while EJing?? I fall for this every time. "- Whait! I know! Why not buy new shit instead of practice more??? Yeah! Thats whats wrong! I need a new blade!" [emoji849][emoji20]

Now seriously.. I need that cpen bo.. [emoji23]

*GearAcquisitionSyndrome

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Could you compare it with Tibhar Stratus power carbon?
I currently use the Samsonov Stratus Carbon. Stratus Power Carbon doesn't exist. Are you referring to the Samsonov Stratus Carbon or the Drinkhall Power Spin Carbon? Anyways I also used to use the Fang Bo ALC... Both are good blades, but I prefer the SSCB better control and feel and more gears. Though for all out attack the FB ALC is better but it's just a matter of preference both are good blades. I find the FB ALC too fast for me.

Reactions: achalwins94
This user has no status.
I currently use the Samsonov Stratus Carbon. Stratus Power Carbon doesn't exist. Are you referring to the Samsonov Stratus Carbon or the Drinkhall Power Spin Carbon? Anyways I also used to use the Fang Bo ALC... Both are good blades, but I prefer the SSCB better control and feel and more gears. Though for all out attack the FB ALC is better but it's just a matter of preference both are good blades. I find the FB ALC too fast for me.
Yes, I wanted to compare it with sscb. Is the core in it balsa?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Yes, I wanted to compare it with sscb. Is the core in it balsa?

I'm not sure. Though I think it's ayous. If you like really fast blades, I'd say the FB is better especially when with use with an H3, though personally I prefer the SSCB. Both good blades, just boils down to personal preference.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
I'm not sure. Though I think it's ayous. If you like really fast blades, I'd say the FB is better especially when with use with an H3, though personally I prefer the SSCB. Both good blades, just boils down to personal preference.
How did you feel dwell time and throw of fang bo? Would dhs new versions h3-50 and s3-60 work on it? Or h3neo seems more suitable?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
How did you feel dwell time and throw of fang bo? Would dhs new versions h3-50 and s3-60 work on it? Or h3neo seems more suitable?
The dwell time isn't much because it's quite stiff and it has a medium high throw.Well I can't say about the h3-50 and s3-60 on the FB alc as I haven't tried it on that blade, I tried the Sanwei National Target. It seems pretty much any tacky rubber would be a good fit, if that's what you like.

Reactions: achalwins94