DHS Hurrican Wang

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
China DHS balde are always very hard and difficult to control. butterfly carbon blade is easier to control and softer.
you can try to buy from Pabbos.com

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hi Mr. R, I am extremely curious about the national TG3 blue sponge tuned. How does it compare to a domestic tg3 neo 39° (factory tuned)? Is it harder or softer, springier or deader? How strong is the difference and what/where do u notice it? I should add that (ive been told that) im around a 1400 usatt rating, so it may not even be noticible to me.

I would more than wiling to shell out $40 give or take for a used sheet as long as it plays like new. (And I would love to spend more for a brand new one, but my wife would kill me.) I'm extremely curious about what professional gear brings to the table (literally). Im currently playing with the yeo7p and neo tg3 39° ~2.2 on my forehand and experimenting with different tack+spring sheets on rpb backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
China DHS balde are always very hard and difficult to control. butterfly carbon blade is easier to control and softer.
you can try to buy from Pabbos.com

I agree, I have had big problems with the control when I played with China DHS Blades, although really good in loop against loop a bit away from the table.