Dignics 05 or Tenergy 19 BH

This user has no status.
Anyone got any experience with either rubber on the backhand? Been playing T05H FH and D05 BH for a while now on FZDALC but wondering for the next rubber switch if I should change to T19 for BH (I love both rubbers, T05H staying fs and I love D05 as well but it’s pre expensive and maybe changing to T19 will be better for my wallet)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Anyone got any experience with either rubber on the backhand? Been playing T05H FH and D05 BH for a while now on FZDALC but wondering for the next rubber switch if I should change to T19 for BH (I love both rubbers, T05H staying fs and I love D05 as well but it’s pre expensive and maybe changing to T19 will be better for my wallet)
Ok I have played with both. T19 is spinny and fast. Like a controlled t05, easier to use, less top end speed tho and less explosiveness because of the grippier topsheet. D05 is just a grippier and harder version (harder sponge AND topsheet). I cannot say about the durability as my D05 has been used for over a year, and my t29 is relatively new.

Reactions: joshmak10
This user has no status.
Isn't T19 still 90% of D05 price?

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
Isn't T19 still 90% of D05 price?
The closer you get to china, the cheaper both rubbers get, and the difference is smaller. For example, in Taiwan, the price of Tenergy is around £50 and Dignics is around £60. But in England the price is higher and the difference between the two is more apparent. So Tenergy is £60 and Dignics £80.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
The closer you get to china, the cheaper both rubbers get, and the difference is smaller. For example, in Taiwan, the price of Tenergy is around £50 and Dignics is around £60. But in England the price is higher and the difference between the two is more apparent. So Tenergy is £60 and Dignics £80.
Closer you get to Japan, with another 10% tax exemption for foreigners. Even better now with the weak Yen.

Reactions: PaddyPolar