Dignics 09c vs tenergy 05 on fh an dignics 80 on bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hello please i jave a question. I red a lot about both rubbers. Now i play with t05 i would say not bad. But most od my pount i do with fh spin - i would say my technique is really good for fh spin (my weakness is backhand :)) so i consider d09c. But i red that 09c is not the best from mid distance. But often i play near the table fh spin from backhand side a than i get block to fh side - there i am bit later and play spin from mid distance. My blade - boll alc. Do you think 09c will suit me? Ps: 70-80% points i do with fh spin but sometimes i feel weaker in contra spin or fh flick near net this is why i consider 09c instead of tenergy.
Also on backhand i consider d80 which should be more promising than t 05. Mostly i if i can not open with fh spin i use backhand spin (but it is very wek spin) and then we play bavkhand but not spin.

Thanks a lot

I would say yes, if You can afford it. My experience with 09c is limited but it has more spin potential for sure. It’s also a little more forgiving. The one reason I don’t use it is that it is a hybrid, with stickiness. Maybe one day I would get used to this.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Marťa Sobková
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If you feel your backhand is lacking with T05 switching to D80 will not help. Tenergy is easier to use, you should be thinking about Tenergy 19 or FX versions of Tenergy or something else that is easier to use and not Dignics. There are German easy-to-use rubbers such as Tibhar Aurus Select, Joola Rhyzen CMD, etc...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Hello please i jave a question. I red a lot about both rubbers. Now i play with t05 i would say not bad. But most od my pount i do with fh spin - i would say my technique is really good for fh spin (my weakness is backhand :)) so i consider d09c. But i red that 09c is not the best from mid distance. But often i play near the table fh spin from backhand side a than i get block to fh side - there i am bit later and play spin from mid distance. My blade - boll alc. Do you think 09c will suit me? Ps: 70-80% points i do with fh spin but sometimes i feel weaker in contra spin or fh flick near net this is why i consider 09c instead of tenergy.
Also on backhand i consider d80 which should be more promising than t 05. Mostly i if i can not open with fh spin i use backhand spin (but it is very wek spin) and then we play bavkhand but not spin.

Thanks a lot
Unless you've completely changed your playing style since the last time you'd posted the video of your tournament play, 09c could suit you just fine and help you with both initial openers and counter topspins. Of course, given how expensive it is, it's always better to try it on someone else's tb alc blade first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marťa Sobková
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
If you feel your backhand is lacking with T05 switching to D80 will not help. Tenergy is easier to use, you should be thinking about Tenergy 19 or FX versions of Tenergy or something else that is easier to use and not Dignics. There are German easy-to-use rubbers such as Tibhar Aurus Select, Joola Rhyzen CMD, etc...
Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot
D80 is a very good backhand rubber.

Reactions: PakDa1988