Donic blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I guess that is the reason when somebody tested the broken head by bouncing balls .... they said it was behaving weird as if the blade was very old ....
In theory it didn't 'break' as such. The carbon sheet shattered in the blade and once that happens to a blade it is essentially useless. You can maintain as much technical consistency as you want and the ball just does what it wants and you lose your touch, it ruined the second half of my year last year until I figured it out and changed to my Maze blade as a spare.

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Donic Waldner Black Devil worked pretty well for me. Quite a small blade, but lovely sound, spin and speed!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
So far I have used these blade.
1. Persson AR - no more production
2. Persson Glass Fiber - no more production
3. Waldner AR - no more production
4. Persson Powerplay V1 - good feel
5. EPOX Topspeed - very fast
6. Ovtcharov Senso V1 - fast
7. EPOX Carbotec - good feel and fast
8. EPOX Offensive - good feel and medium fast
9. Waldner Dotec AR - good feel and medium fast, thick

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
4 years ago I've bought Donic Defplay Senso, after I sticked rubbers, I started to play , after like 5-7 balls, the head of blade flew away. I was shocked. I will never buy any Donic stuff anymore....

btw my friend has broke his donic blade one week ago aswell :)

Now I use only Joola blades and they're brilliant :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi to all.
I played so far with Donic Persson glassfibre- ok blade, a bit faster than WSC, and with less control, othrwise with rubers 1.8 bh and 2.0 fh i used Donic J.O. Coppa Black and red is good attacking blade.
Waldner Senso Carbon (WSC)-is for me a bit better than P.glassfibre, WSC has more control, a better sweet spot, ball is longer on blade when producing spin shot, better control during pussh, and block, when playing topspin it is a bit slower ball than if u play with same rubber on P.glassfibre( P.gllasfibre = faster balls)
I played with stiga clipper(legend) but for those 40 mm balls mine opinion is that WSC is better, even in mine club people plays with stiga blades much more, and they are much sadisfied wit it than WSC. I think the reasson is that they love Stiga blades more.

PS. Butterfly blades should be the best quality but i think that we all need to chose manufacturer that has a best combination of wood and rubbers for us.
Best regards from Croatia, and sory for spelling errors, and a little bad english :)