Double Fish Par 40 vs V40 ball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
It's like the difference of dj40+ wtt vs dj40+ Tokyo. The first might select one out of hundred, the second one might select one out of thousands. For DJ 40+ you can find the answer on Google.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I got 30 of these balls, but it seems that a lot of them aren't quite round.

What's the best way to test the roundness of new balls? When I spin these balls on the table, they seem to wobble a little bit.
Did you get the 30 without box version that is slightly cheaper than the box version?
I bought those once and I think they are either fake or rejected by QC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Oh they bounce inconsistent? Then forget about it, I do multiball with the joola training balls, they are good.
I used to have hueison 3 star training balls in the robot. I mean , who cares if they don't exactly all fly the same it is like in a real game, a challenge to hit the balls wherever they land.

Reactions: rbtitco and ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I used to have hueison 3 star training balls in the robot. I mean , who cares if they don't exactly all fly the same it is like in a real game, a challenge to hit the balls wherever they land.
I also had these hueison balls before, they are good , but later I can't buy those no more at Amazon so I go for joola.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I also had these hueison balls before, they are good , but later I can't buy those no more at Amazon so I go for joola.
I also have the Hueison balls. The double fish balls are much harder and have better surface grip. But the Double Fish balls don't seem quite round enough.