Double Inverted Modern Defender Setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Trying to emulate players such as Satoshi Aida and Nikolay Telnoy. My FH is more defensive and controlling, focused on spin, while my BH is my stronger attacking wing and what I use to finish points with. FH: 70% fishing/chopping 30% counterlooping from mid distance BH: 60% chopping 40% flick smash/loop drive I've narrowed it down to these two setups and would appreciate some opinions, especially with the rubber choices. Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita FH: Victas VS>401 BH: Victas Triple Regular/VJC>07 Sticky Extra/VS>402 Blade: Donic Defplay Senso V3 FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo BH: Yinhe Big Dipper/Jupiter II/Saturn Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Trying to emulate players such as Satoshi Aida and Nikolay Telnoy. My FH is more defensive and controlling, focused on spin, while my BH is my stronger attacking wing and what I use to finish points with. FH: 70% fishing/chopping 30% counterlooping from mid distance BH: 60% chopping 40% flick smash/loop drive I've narrowed it down to these two setups and would appreciate some opinions, especially with the rubber choices. Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita FH: Victas VS>401 BH: Victas Triple Regular/VJC>07 Sticky Extra/VS>402 Blade: Donic Defplay Senso V3 FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo BH: Yinhe Big Dipper/Jupiter II/Saturn Pro