Fish scale. How much would be the price of this blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,116
1,086
3,927
Read 5 reviews
How expensive do you think BTY blades would be if they didn't cut corners like that? :O
When purchasing BTY you often pay for marketing not the quality. When I was with @barusu at the Borussia store, we tapped a bunch of the blades. And BTY were... They were... Not the most consistent. I prefer to play with blades with uniform sound. If it screams in the middle but gets muted near the sides, then usually it does not play very well. But that is just my experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JustANoob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jul 2019
464
370
1,113
When purchasing BTY you often pay for marketing not the quality. When I was with @barusu at the Borussia store, we tapped a bunch of the blades. And BTY were... They were... Not the most consistent. I prefer to play with blades with uniform sound. If it screams in the middle but gets muted near the sides, then usually it does not play very well. But that is just my experience.

Same experience, bt seems to be carried by its rubbers, on the other hand doesnt get the dhs-blade treatment because their blades look nicely finished but in reality the quality is all over the place.
 
Top