From Rakza Z/7 to Stiga Helix hybrid /Helix Platinum?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
New Member
Apr 2026
3
0
2
Hi, I am currently using Primorac Off- with Rakza Z on FH, and Rakza 7 Max on BH.
BH setup is okay, but I feel like Rakza Z with Primorac are way too slow, this more demanding.

I consider testing innerforce ALC or Harimoto Inner with Helix Hybrid and Helix Platinum. Not sure if I should go with M or H. I do not want the whole setup to be too heavy..

Thanks for any advice.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2024
2,518
3,400
8,072
Read 7 reviews
Don't change both the rubbers and blade at the same time. You will not be able to tell which part of the setup does what differently, which means you don't know if you need to adjust with a different rubber, or if the blade is just not working.

Primorac wood to Innerforce Layer ALC is quite a difference. I would say Ma Lin Carbon is much closer in terms of feeling, while also packing a bit more punch.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2024
198
151
531
Hi, I am currently using Primorac Off- with Rakza Z on FH, and Rakza 7 Max on BH.
BH setup is okay, but I feel like Rakza Z with Primorac are way too slow, this more demanding.

I consider testing innerforce ALC or Harimoto Inner with Helix Hybrid and Helix Platinum. Not sure if I should go with M or H. I do not want the whole setup to be too heavy..

Thanks for any advice.
My Helix Platinum 55° weighs 53g on my backhand, but I boosted it twice and used 2 layers of glue on my Viscaria Super ALC, but I think M or H might be 46-50 grams unboosted. My 55° is slow on slow hits and fast on fast hits with my Super ALC. Unfortunately I have no tests with Helix Hybrid so I can't help with that, but Helix Platinum has been good for me so far.
 
Top