FS: 3 Darker Speed Blades for Sale

This user has no status.
ALL SOLD- No more available

After much experimentation, I have narrowed the weight and handle style (ST) of Darker 1-ply blade I want to use moving forward. As a result, the 3 listed here fall outside of the weight or handle style that I have settled on. 1-Ply blades are not for everyone, but they are by far my favorite and the only blade I'll use now. I have 2 other Darker 1-ply blades that are the exact weight I like, and therefore do not need to keep these three.

All three blades are 1-ply true Kiso Hinoki. They give exceptional feel. If however you are at all rough with your equipment, these blades are not for you, as 1-ply blades are more fragile than multi ply. I have personally never had an issue, but am very careful with my equipment.

1. - SOLD -
Darker Speed 90 ST handle - Weight 103 grams
Blade is in great condition
Calibra LT Max Inverted - only 25hrs playtime
Grass D.TecS OX
Price = $130 + shipping

2. -SOLD-
Darker Speed 90 ST handle
Weight 94 grams
Blade is in great condition
Spinlord Waran 2.0 Short Pips
Grass D.TecS OX
Price = $130 + shipping

3. -SOLD-
Darker Speed 90 FL handle
Blade is in good condition. Handle was lightly sanded, so it looks a rougher than the other two.
Dignics 09C - I'd say this rubber is near the end of it's life
DHS Cloud & Fog 3 Long Pips OX - Used once
Price = $130 + shipping

All 3 have long pips on one side. None of the long pips have been altered in any way.
I purchased all of the blades from TableTennis11.com. - Cost I paid for each blade was $240 + rubber.
If you need more pics, just let me know. First come, first serve though.
As I haven't sold anything outside of the United States before and don't know what's involved with international shipping etc., I'd prefer the sale to be within the US unless it can be simple.
IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Hi yes I have bought the odd item from US and Australia before and have paid tax, so if so yes my problem.
At 150$ for bat shipped sounds like a good price, if I take you up on this price, how can I pay you?
Usually buy on UK ebay and use Paypal, abroad always used credit card, so how you like or expect
payment?

Kindest regards
Mike

This user has no status.
Hi yes I have bought the odd item from US and Australia before and have paid tax, so if so yes my problem.
At 150$ for bat shipped sounds like a good price, if I take you up on this price, how can I pay you?
Usually buy on UK ebay and use Paypal, abroad always used credit card, so how you like or expect
payment?

Kindest regards
Mike
Hi Mike,
I sent you a private message. Please let me know if you would like to buy this racket, as there is someone else that has expressed interest if you are not taking it.
Thanks,
Scott

This user has no status.

Hi Scott
Yes definately interested, so far not seen private message. Will check again in a couple of hours.

Mike

Hi Mike,
I sent another direct message. All I need is your email to send the details. Please don’t post it here though, as this is public... If you don’t see it, just direct message me and I’ll reply.
Thanks.

This user has no status.

Hi Scott
Yes definately interested, so far not seen private message. Will check again in a couple of hours.

Mike

Hi Mike,
If you want to purchase the racket, we need to finalize the arrangements. If you've changed your mind, no worries. I just want to move forward one way or another. If you are having difficulty seeing the direct messages I sent, let me know. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow (Monday), I'll assume you have changed your mind, or are just not ready to purchase the racket.
Thanks,

Scott