FS: Xiom Ice Cream AZX plus rubbers

says Stuff for sale
1) SOLD: Nittaku Tenaly Carbon table tennis blade fitted with Nittaku Fast Arc G1 max thickness rubbers and battle 2 rubbers (see below)

REDUCED: £100 £85 + £5.00 (UK postage)

Blade was purchased 3 weeks ago from new and has been used from approx. 2 hrs.

Fast arc G1 rubbers only approx. 2 weeks old.

Also included are:

729 Battle 2 Rubbers red and black (2.1mm, 47°)

These were fitted to this blade and have been used for approx. 2 hrs and are practically new. They are being sold with the blade as the blade has a specific sized head and they have been cut specifically to it; they may not fit a regular blade well.

The special shape of the handle opens up the backhand and is said to provide a more comfortable grip.

I found the grip to be very comfortable, especially for backhand play and producing extra spin on tomahawk serves.

The reason for sale is that I am used to a allwood blade and prefer the feeling of wood.

I would categorise the blade as off- speed. Some retailers market it as off+ which I believe is inaccurate.

This has the typically very good Nittaku craftsmanship and comes complete with original box.

View attachment 27379View attachment 27380View attachment 27381View attachment 27378

2) SOLD: Yakama Ma Lin Extra Offensive Blade straight hanlde with brand new Donic Baracuda red and black max
£75 + £5.00 postage (UK buyers)

Complete bat used for approximately 10 minutes and bought from new.

Purchased to try out but decided that the bat I am using suits me well.

Includes yasaka blade plastic box and original rubber cardboard packs.

This would be perfect for a league player

View attachment 27382
View attachment 27383
View attachment 27384

3) SOLD: Nittaku Violin table tennis blade straight handle

£80 + £5.00 postage (in UK)

Only around 3 months and in very good condition as shown in photos.

Comes with original box. Box has slight dent as shown in photos.

View attachment 27385

View attachment 27386

View attachment 27387

Last edited: