Getting nervous before and during a match

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 2 reviews
Hello everyone!
I dont't have a lot of experience and I'm very nervous before and during matches, which prevents from playing my best level.
What can I do to calm down before and during a match?

This user has no status.
LOL, what a coincidence!!!

Yesterday i went to the club and i lost all of my games, don't know why, but i keep telling myself that i was tired and nervous and out of mood, hope this will not be as long term and i can play good again.

I agree, even i lost yesterday all my games and was out of mood, at least i played to enjoy and i will try next time to avoid my mistakes, and it wasn't my day anyway.

Reactions: gjcbento
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
This user has no status.
Or play with someone very low level, beat him and have a confidence for yourself to play with others, sometimes i got nervous after i lose to more than one opponent then i feel off or nervous with others, yesterday i lost from the first opponent without any match to him and then i lost to second opponent who i defeat before and also i didn't win any game, i wasn't relaxed yesterday when i arrived for some reasons and i played without i feel ready for any game.

This user has no status.
Just be sure that you get a proper warm-up. Use your time-outs when you feel that your game is not working. It is easy to get nervous when your game is not working, or you miss some easy point. It is also very important to take your time before serving and getting the ball.

Also, look at the professionals. You can bet that they also are nervous, but they NEVER show it.