Hammond Z2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I just put my Hammond Z2 max on my Amultart blade. The speed doesn't seem that fast. My opponent remarked that he thinks the penetration on my shots are shorter than the previous Xiom Omega VII I used. I feel the spin is better and control is better but not that fast. I have to play some more but my initial thoughts are that the sponge is relatively soft and I can sink the ball into the blade easily, not too much catapult effect but maintains control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I just put my Hammond Z2 max on my Amultart blade. The speed doesn't seem that fast. My opponent remarked that he thinks the penetration on my shots are shorter than the previous Xiom Omega VII I used. I feel the spin is better and control is better but not that fast. I have to play some more but my initial thoughts are that the sponge is relatively soft and I can sink the ball into the blade easily, not too much catapult effect but maintains control.

what does "penetration on my shots are shorter" mean? You mean the length of your shots are closer to the net?