This user has no status.
New Member
Hello everyone, so good to find a TT forum to discuss with people from all over the world. I'm an enthusiast and have restarted playing TT since five years ago.
I play both shakehand and penhold grips, train more than three times per week in my club, but I have to say I am still at ordinary level with a 1600 points in the Amateur Competition System in my country. I equally rely on my BH and FH and wished someday I can play like legendary players like Timo Boll, FZD and WH in my level
For my equipment, I start from Timo Boll ALC, now I play more with Fan Zhendong SALC, I also play Reverse Penhold Backhand style with Felix Lebrun(it is so good looking!)
W968, Penhold 301, Ovtcharov ALC, HarimotoTomokazu ALC are in my plans
Besides TT technique, I have great interest to explore and share the different training methods and the various organization modes for all TT matces, I dream of holding one in the future. I also find some TT thesis or useful insights from Chinese professional players like KLH or ZJK, maybe someday I can share it here.
Looking forward to having a great time in the forum!
I play both shakehand and penhold grips, train more than three times per week in my club, but I have to say I am still at ordinary level with a 1600 points in the Amateur Competition System in my country. I equally rely on my BH and FH and wished someday I can play like legendary players like Timo Boll, FZD and WH in my level
For my equipment, I start from Timo Boll ALC, now I play more with Fan Zhendong SALC, I also play Reverse Penhold Backhand style with Felix Lebrun(it is so good looking!)
W968, Penhold 301, Ovtcharov ALC, HarimotoTomokazu ALC are in my plans
Besides TT technique, I have great interest to explore and share the different training methods and the various organization modes for all TT matces, I dream of holding one in the future. I also find some TT thesis or useful insights from Chinese professional players like KLH or ZJK, maybe someday I can share it here.
Looking forward to having a great time in the forum!