Help me to find The best way to re-glue rubber from blade to blade

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hi
I have a hard time when i`m changing rubber from one blade to another ...
In first when i buy rubber i test it on backup blade (i have five of them ;-) )
But when i like the rubber i want to put it to the main blade ...and here it comes .. i just hate to reglue the rubber ,cause i have a real problems to fit the rubber correctly ... normaly i rather buy a new sheet ...but it cost me a lot ...
So please help how to do it the best way ... and of course i always try to remove ol glue ..so help is appreciated also in this process...
Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Hi
I have a hard time when i`m changing rubber from one blade to another ...
In first when i buy rubber i test it on backup blade (i have five of them ;-) )
But when i like the rubber i want to put it to the main blade ...and here it comes .. i just hate to reglue the rubber ,cause i have a real problems to fit the rubber correctly ... normaly i rather buy a new sheet ...but it cost me a lot ...
So please help how to do it the best way ... and of course i always try to remove ol glue ..so help is appreciated also in this process...
Thanks.
If the blades are of the same size. Just remember some reference points on the test blade and find the same reference points onto the new one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
If the blades are of the same size. Just remember some reference points on the test blade and find the same reference points onto the new one.

yes it is the same size and shape...
But i don`t get it what you mean .... can you elaborate a little bit ?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
yes it is the same size and shape...
But i don`t get it what you mean .... can you elaborate a little bit ?
Thanks
Before putting the rubber on the spare blade mark the position where you actually want start putting the rubber on to. Assuming that you start from down to top. Compare the marked position of the spare blade with the new main blade

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Put the rubber on the new blade (without glue), then use a pen and draw little lines on the rubber near the blade handle so you can align it there when gluing.

This sound good.. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
If it has been glue both blade and rubber..You also can put a clear hard plastic sheets between rubber and blade to adjust the correct position..let the rubber attached to the handle first..easier to adjust..
I always use this trick..glue and plastic sheet will not bond and easy to adjust.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
If it has been glue both blade and rubber..You also can put a clear hard plastic sheets between rubber and blade to adjust the correct position..let the rubber attached to the handle first..easier to adjust..
I always use this trick..glue and plastic sheet will not bond and easy to adjust.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
ooo this sound even more goood ... which type of plastic do you recommend ?