Im looking for an d09c alternative but somewhat softer, i heard its got the same topsheet but softer sponge, so overall does it feel like a 09c or no?
what hardness should i buy for fh?From my experience the closest alternative from Loki brand will be the Loki Arthur China , not a lot of review on the telson china, I recommend personally the Rxton 9 orange sponge 37.5 feels amazing but the throw is lower than d09c
I've not yet try the orange sponge for FH as I like the blue sponge so far , depending on your skill and level hard to say I would go for 39 if low intermediate and 40 high intermediate , if you are very high ranked then 40.5 shouldnt be a problemwhat hardness should i buy for fh?
I think you're mistaking Telson China for Glayzer 09c.Im looking for an d09c alternative but somewhat softer, i heard its got the same topsheet but softer sponge, so overall does it feel like a 09c or no?