How long can I leave boosted rubbers without glueing onto blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Hi Guys
Just quick question as title suggests how long can I leave my new sheets of rubbers boosted on table without glueing onto blade?

I was supposed to get a new blade today but unfortunately it’s delayed and I’m anticipation of it arriving I boosted my H3N and D05 new sheets so they are ready to glue straight onto blade when arrives. However blade is delayed could be end of week now. Can I leave the rubbers sat on my table as they are and just glue on whenever blade arrives or am I better off pasting onto another blade then putting onto new blade later?

Tbh looking at the H3N curl it’s not ready to paste till tomorrow at earliest regardless but just wanted to know if leaving them sat on table to a week will have any adverse effect or not.

Cheers guys in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi Guys
Just quick question as title suggests how long can I leave my new sheets of rubbers boosted on table without glueing onto blade?

I was supposed to get a new blade today but unfortunately it’s delayed and I’m anticipation of it arriving I boosted my H3N and D05 new sheets so they are ready to glue straight onto blade when arrives. However blade is delayed could be end of week now. Can I leave the rubbers sat on my table as they are and just glue on whenever blade arrives or am I better off pasting onto another blade then putting onto new blade later?

Tbh looking at the H3N curl it’s not ready to paste till tomorrow at earliest regardless but just wanted to know if leaving them sat on table to a week will have any adverse effect or not.

Cheers guys in advance

Booster is made of oil. Cut out sunlight, heat and oxygen and your boosted rubber will last almost forever.

My friend taught me this. Boost your rubber, fully glad wrap it and store it away in the dark.

This user has no status.
Booster is made of oil. Cut out sunlight, heat and oxygen and your boosted rubber will last almost forever.

My friend taught me this. Boost your rubber, fully glad wrap it and store it away in the dark.
In my early boosting times i searched for recipes on how to boost and one recipe actually mentioned to "seal" the boosted rubber in a dark box. I actually never tried it but was always curious.

Nowadays i simply put it in a drawer because i left my h3 out in the open once and it caught a line of sunlight where the rubber bubbled. Worst boosting experience :/