Hybrid rubbers (Euro/Jap - Chinese)

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Great review! I too have now switched to an internally reinforced blade after several years of playing with outer carbon blades like Viscaria. I like it much better now, although I tried internal carbon before and was not impressed. Perhaps these changes are related to the ball we are playing with now - a different plastic. I bought a clone of Viscaria Stuor for my former partner and he still plays with it. Great blade. As for the factory for the production of blades, unlike rubber production, it does not require special technologies or premises; at least my dad makes the blades that I now play with on his own in his apartment. Here, materials and their quality, as well as an understanding of how to use them correctly, are much more important. This does not depend at all on the size of the factory, but only on access to materials and knowledge of the people who produce these blades.
Yeah, I've heard the gluing process also is very important.

Reactions: Choosikick
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
If anyone is thill following this thread I'd like to add a small review on the glayzer 09c.

It has a small catapult effect and very little tackiness.

Spin is very good and throw angle is higher than hurricane 3 and tenergy 05.

Speed on viscaria is still slow and feeling is like a dampened version of tenergy 80 if it had a harder sponge, so not great.

Good for developing players, if you're slightly advanced, save for the dignics 09c, you'll save yourself regret from buying this rubber.

It's good and effective for what it is, grip is not as high as I expected and the only thing that gave it bite was the relatively soft topsheet and tackiness, or what's left of it...

Normal glayzer is trash, medium throw angle, ok grip but hard sponge and even harder top sheet. It felt like a chore on both forehand and backhand.

I'm not gonna be playing with them, they're not worth it even compared to 5 month old rubbers.

Do yourself a favour and buy a rozena or bluefire instead, they're a million times better.