I bought a Viscaria as a begginer. Here's what it did to me and my thoughts on the subject.

Don't know. Ma Lin Carbon was a slow carbon so I ended up picking an all wood blade for its feeling. And Tibhar Stratus Powerwood had good reviews on it. I played with that blade for 3-4 years. I like it!
Do you mean Ma Lin Carbon or Ma Lin Soft Carbon, please? I wouldn't say that Ma Lin Carbon is slow.

Ma lin carbon isn't that fast, but ma lin soft carbon is straight up slow.
You missed the point of my question. Tibhar Stratus Powerwood is OFF-. Ma Lin Carbon is OFF. I wonder why somebody would resign from OFF blade in favor of OFF- blade stating that speed reason. The explanation could be they tried Ma Lin Soft Carbon instead.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
You missed the point of my question. Tibhar Stratus Powerwood is OFF-. Ma Lin Carbon is OFF. I wonder why somebody would resign from OFF blade in favor of OFF- blade stating that speed reason. The explanation could be they tried Ma Lin Soft Carbon instead.
For the same reason that I left the viscaria for 3 years and played with clipper. More control and feel, development of technique and consistency in matches. Could be many more reasons.

For the same reason that I left the viscaria for 3 years and played with clipper. More control and feel, development of technique and consistency in matches. Could be many more reasons.
To be honest, I'm much more interested in JJ Ng's feedback rather than your hypothetical thoughts. No offense.