Is Princett safe for buying equipment?

Hello! I just created an account on this website just to ask this question. I want to buy a DHS Hurricane 301T and I can't seem to find it on places where I normally buy table tennis equipment from like Tabletennis11, megaspin, or Paddlepalace.

I stumbled across the Hurricane 301T on princett for a really good price, and I was wondering if their DHS equipment is real. Has anyone bought from them before?

Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
When was the last time you bought from them? It seems their cheapest shipping option is now by ship, which takes 2 or 3 months I think.

Mike told me that their direct mail shipping option is no longer available to the US.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello! I just created an account on this website just to ask this question. I want to buy a DHS Hurricane 301T and I can't seem to find it on places where I normally buy table tennis equipment from like Tabletennis11, megaspin, or Paddlepalace.

I stumbled across the Hurricane 301T on princett for a really good price, and I was wondering if their DHS equipment is real. Has anyone bought from them before?

Thanks!

They are trustworthy. Slow delivery but offer some of the lowest price

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I have bad experience with Princett. I ordered a yinhe blade specified the weight. The blade was not sent in 2 weeks. I asked the PayPal to help me, princett told me they did not realize the payment and asked is it ok to send the blade. I agreed and specified the weight again. Finally I received the blade with weight 91g instead of the asked 87g.
​​​​​

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
yes I can see this happening as well. They probably aren't truly a proper shop, but just a guy doing it more as a hobby. They don't have a real payment system in place.