Is Xiom Offensive S have two versions?

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
I'm sorry if this question seems silly. I'm curious to know if these two blades are different models or the same? Hope anyone who has used these two blades would like to share their experiences playing with them. Thank you!

xiom-offensive-s-new.png
xiom-offensive-s.png

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
The brown handle is just the older version. Although my older versions felt slightly harder and more flexible, whereas the newer ones are a bit stiffer and softer.

Reactions: Kopp
Nov 2022
The brown handle is just the older version. Although my older versions felt slightly harder and more flexible, whereas the newer ones are a bit stiffer and softer.
Thank you! I can still see the older brown handle version being sold online now. The blue handle is pricier than the brown one. Do you think it's worth buying the newer version? It seems you have both of them, which one do you like the most?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Same blade, just new handle
old one are no longer being produced, what you could find in the market would be old stock and once that is sold out, that's it for the old one (brown handle)

Other than the blade itself, the new box is also very colorful, compared to the silver/black old box

Jul 2014
Thank you! I can still see the older brown handle version being sold online now. The blue handle is pricier than the brown one. Do you think it's worth buying the newer version? It seems you have both of them, which one do you like the most?
I think the older versions have a slightly different shaped handle, from memory old version ST was slightly thinner than my new version. I cant say for sure because I no longer have my old versions anymore. But its definitely seems cheaper to get the existing old versions

Reactions: Kopp