Joola VYZARYZ TRINITY

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Всем привет, подскажите пожалуйста : Кто играл на базе (блейде) joola VYZARYZ TRINITY? Какие у вас NPC справа? Беканд?

Just to help myself:
Hello everyone, please tell me: Who played at the base (blade) joola VYZARYZ TRINITY? What NPCs do you have on the right? Beckand?

Are you the same person? 2 profiles, 1 person?

Reactions: riemsesy
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I used the Trinity for a little while with short pips on both sides haha. I also did my review of it with Rhyzer Pro 50 on both sides and it was great. I would say a combination with Dynaryz ACC on the backhand and either Dynaryz ZGX or AGR/Inferno on forehand would be pretty solid.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
Некоторое время я использовал Trinity с короткими шипами с обеих сторон, ха-ха. Я также сделал обзор с помощью Rhyzer Pro 50 с обеих сторон, и это было великолепно. Я бы сказал, что комбинация с Dynaryz ACC на ударе слева и Dynaryz ZGX или AGR/Inferno на ударе справа была бы довольно надежной.
Спасибо за информацию.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Спасибо за информацию.

This post put through Google Translate is:

"Thanks for the info."

Ajiekcey, you are clearly translating Matt's post into Russian for yourself. Please translate your posts into English for people on this site. You can leave the original in Russian if you want. But also put a translation in English since this is an English language site.

Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
I used the Trinity for a little while with short pips on both sides haha. I also did my review of it with Rhyzer Pro 50 on both sides and it was great. I would say a combination with Dynaryz ACC on the backhand and either Dynaryz ZGX or AGR/Inferno on forehand would be pretty solid.
Thank you very much for the information