Liverpool Grand Prix, Pink Pong, World Record Tour of Aerobic Table Tennis, CRUK

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey All,

My first thread on this forum!! So ive only been playing table tennis for 2 years now properly, I dabbled a little as a kid and then stopped for 9 years haaa!

This thread is more to hopefully bring a few faces for a event that a friend has been putting time and effort into collaborating and setting up.
So I appreciate that there are alot of users who are from outside of the UK but if for some reason you happen to be in the UK this weekend this maybe of interest to you as well as anyone in the UK! :D

This weekend is the the Liverpool Grand Prix, and there is also an event being held on Friday night at 7pm called "Aerobic Table Tennis & Pink Pong CRUK World Record Tour".
This is pretty much a kinda fun/fitness/table tennis knock/Charity event to help raise awareness for Cancer Research UK.
It isnt aimed specifically at any one in particular so even if you have friends, family, partners who just fancy a little bit of random antics that evening come along!

So as i say I know of this because of Liz May, who is the founder of Pink Pong, some of you may have seen her on the circuit or just random Pink Pong labelled table tennis equipment around! Ive only known her a short while since starting to play again and shes an absolutely amazing person, who is massively inspiring through all the effort she has put into Pink Pong, Just thought maybe get a post on her and help spread the word a little more for her hard work and cause.

If anyone is interested in some more reading on Pink Pong heres the address! http://www.pinkpong.co.uk
And for a rough idea of what it may entail Friday

Hopefully see some people friday night if your attend! (im pretty sure this is going to kill me....) the address is on the flyer attached, and if not then maybe see you over the weekend for the Grand Prix!!! :D (again im probably gonna be dying... nerves definitely kicking in haha!)

Cheers!
Jon

attachment.php

Attachments

• aerobic ping pong.jpg
    aerobic ping pong.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 147