Loki Arthur Pro ZLC

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Has anyone tried this blade and could give some feedback about it?

Loki Arthur Pro ZLC on Aliexpress

1714800037096.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I just ordered a Sanwei 75 Inner PBO and wonder how it will stack up again this Loki blade. These Chinese manufacturers make some crazy good stuff for the money.
In theory they have the same construction and same material, so they should be similar. But I find that my Sanwei 75 inner's Koto wood has a harder feeling than the Loki's Koto wood. The Sanwei feels crisper and snappier to me, while the Loki feels slightly softer.

Reactions: kindof99
Oct 2022
I have it. It's a good all-around blade. More feeling and control and dwell time than Viscaria. Firmer, faster than Long 5.
Thanks man, I know you have it. Comparison vs Sanwei 75 Inner ALC? The Sanwei 75 Inner unfortunately wasn't as fast as I hoped (indeed I'm currently playing with Ovtcharov alc but I don't like its feeling).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
T
In theory they have the same construction and same material, so they should be similar. But I find that my Sanwei 75 inner's Koto wood has a harder feeling than the Loki's Koto wood. The Sanwei feels crisper and snappier to me, while the Loki feels slightly softer.
The 75 inner alc is so far my favorite inner carbon blade, so I'm having high hope for the PBO version. Too bad it's gonna take a month to arrive from China...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thanks man, I know you have it. Comparison vs Sanwei 75 Inner ALC? The Sanwei 75 Inner unfortunately wasn't as fast as I hoped (indeed I'm currently playing with Ovtcharov alc but I don't like its feeling).
I think the Sanwei has a harder surface and overall feels more direct. The Loki has a more of a trampoline effect, with a slight delay and then a strong catapult