Long pips

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
SORROW LIFE STORY. AN ANTI PLAYER HAS BEEN TREATED AS AN UNWANTED OUTCAST WITH CLUBMATES.

Yes, most people do feel strongly against LP and ANTI players either.

JUST A FRIENDLY HINT.
Pay the people some money remuneration. Money is a great persuader, you must know. 💰🍻

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi, im thinking about putting long pips on my old, spare blade, tibhar samsnov with mx-p on both sides. I have never used long pimples before. What long pip rubber do you recommend for someone trying to try long pip for the first time.
just ignore igor
his life is very miserable.

if you just want to fool around and try things out and have some fun, get some Chinese pips locally if you can, Yinhe, Dawei all have some cheap long pips that are fun to use and are used by high level players too. (i'm not sure who sells what in Australia)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
just ignore igor
his life is very miserable.

if you just want to fool around and try things out and have some fun, get some Chinese pips locally if you can, Yinhe, Dawei all have some cheap long pips that are fun to use and are used by high level players too. (i'm not sure who sells what in Australia)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
omg

Alex will kill me
hope he doesn't see my post, haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi, im thinking about putting long pips on my old, spare blade, tibhar samsnov with mx-p on both sides. I have never used long pimples before. What long pip rubber do you recommend for someone trying to try long pip for the first time.
ignore igor
he is bored

go to OOAK and get 755 if you just like to try out the feel.
Maybe even chat to Alex, the owner, as he is extremely helpful

@piligrim
is this better?

Reactions: piligrim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I have Dawei 388 0.6 on a spare paddle I use for fun at the end of practice to chop or push block. You can get it in on aliexpress for cheap.

Any of the cheap chinese LP will do, thin sponge like 0.6 will make it a little more versatile

Reactions: blahness