Looking for best value for money cheap thin 7 ply blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Victas SWAT, tibhar force pro, Sanwei flextra 7, avalox p700, avalox bt777 and DHS pg7 are some that I can think of.

Something I notice is blades from yasaka are relatively cheaper compared to other big brands so you can Google the yasaka catalogue and pick one too

Chinese brands like yinhe, DHS, sword, 729 and Sanwei have a wide selection of 7-plys so just search them up in AliExpress and prices should be within $50.
If you want to enquire about sanwei blades, their representative is on reddit, link above

If your friend is very committed to playing tt, I think it will be good to invest abit more in the blade and get cheaper rubbers. Rubbers worn out either way whether they are cheap or expensive but a good quality blade is here to stay.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Fextra 7 may be the best value blade out there.

It also is one of the thinnest 7 ply blades at 6.0mm.

Another good candidate would be Yinhe U-2 at around $30. Also 6.0mm. It is slightly different with Koto outer. Apparently has a bigger sweet spot than Fextra but more hollow feel.

DHS PG7 is around $25 but is 6.3mm, so not as thin as the others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
which rubbers do you guys think they will fit PG7 also? I am finding a good budget racket and bringing in my backpack when I travelling. I already had a PG7. Thanks alot!

H3 commercial 39 and 37 ;) You could also try 729 Dragon F oder Loki RXTON 3 (blue, pinkt) for even cheaper rubbers. Non-tacky BH: 729 Dragon L, Focus 3 Snipe, Palio AK47.

Reactions: baynhanh145
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Sanwei flextra is just so good for the price and just in general. Perhaps the weight with heavy rubbers might be a con but besides that it is great.
I've got 82g and 83g Fextras and they don't feel heavy even with heavy rubber. I prefer playing with my heaviest Fextra which is 87g.