Looking for defensive forehand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Alright I need some help now. I am a defensive player with long pips on the backhand and inverted rubber on the forehand.

Recently I’ve started to chop more with my forehand and I’m looking for a rubber for it. I usually just twiddle to the long pips when playing defensive on the forehand but I find this really hard to do because of how fast I need to do this when they loop to the forehand.

My solution was to start playing defensive with my inverted but the rubber I use (DNA Platinum) is not really the right for me. I looked into it a lot but I feel really unsure because it’s new territory for me. I’ve looked into some Chinese rubbers because in China many defenders play defensive with a Chinese rubber on forehand but yet again it’s new territory and im unsure.

Does anyone have any experience in this territory or does anyone have any suggestions on rubbers? I’m looking for something that I can confidently chop with and counter attack with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Alright I need some help now. I am a defensive player with long pips on the backhand and inverted rubber on the forehand.

Recently I’ve started to chop more with my forehand and I’m looking for a rubber for it. I usually just twiddle to the long pips when playing defensive on the forehand but I find this really hard to do because of how fast I need to do this when they loop to the forehand.

My solution was to start playing defensive with my inverted but the rubber I use (DNA Platinum) is not really the right for me. I looked into it a lot but I feel really unsure because it’s new territory for me. I’ve looked into some Chinese rubbers because in China many defenders play defensive with a Chinese rubber on forehand but yet again it’s new territory and im unsure.

Does anyone have any experience in this territory or does anyone have any suggestions on rubbers? I’m looking for something that I can confidently chop with and counter attack with.

DHS G888. Cheap. Good rubber. Tacky tacky top sheet (it is DHS after all). I have bought some pips (short, medium and long) along the way. Recently I installed long pips on one side of the Neottec Kanji Def and G888 on the other side. Chopping and attacking are both of pretty high quality. I like the combination.

Now, do you plan to play defensive with occasional offensive attacks? The reason is that defensive blades tend to have a bigger face. I do find that helpful when I chop forehand (inverted) and backhand (long pips).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
DHS G888. Cheap. Good rubber. Tacky tacky top sheet (it is DHS after all). I have bought some pips (short, medium and long) along the way. Recently I installed long pips on one side of the Neottec Kanji Def and G888 on the other side. Chopping and attacking are both of pretty high quality. I like the combination.

Now, do you plan to play defensive with occasional offensive attacks? The reason is that defensive blades tend to have a bigger face. I do find that helpful when I chop forehand (inverted) and backhand (long pips).mini militia apk mod
Thanks for the suggestion I must look into, and then inform you.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Victas VS>401 was created for defenders in mind. Pretty good for forehand chopping and not crazy expensive. I used it for the longest time.