Looking for new blade

This user has no status.
Hello guys,
i am using Stiga Infinity VPS, but i found it is too fast for me. So i decide to change my blade, i am choosing one of these blades: Butterfly Hadraw SK, Andro Ligna ALL+. Is here someone who is having these blades if yes please wright me something about this blades or some alternatives?
Thank you for help. TopSecret :)

Sorry for my English.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If the Infinity just feels too fast but you like the crisp feeling of the Infinity, you could try a blade like:

1) Yasaka Sweden Extra
1) Stiga Allround Evolution

Those are fairly inexpensive blades but they are excellent. They are way better than the inexpensive price tag would seem to indicate.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Would stiga allround evolution work with tenergy 05?

Of course it would.

People sometimes seem to think only some rubbers work with some blades. Things are not really like that. All offensive rubbers will work with any blade.

Where ideas like that come from is personal preference. Like, if you try a blade with one rubber and you like it and get used to it, and then you try a different rubber on the same blade, it may feel a little different and because you liked and were used to the other rubber on the blade you think, "this doesn't work as well on this blade!" But it is not true. The rubber just does what it does. The wood does not magically change what the rubber does.

It just might feel different than you were expecting. And if you play with the new setup long enough you may get used to how that feels.

Anyway, I have used T05 on an Allround Evolution and it worked very well. Good blade. Good rubbers.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy