This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Hello everyone,
Let me introduce myself: I’m Ernest, founder of Mamba Blades.
I’ve been a violin luthier for more than 15 years. A few years ago, I started applying this experience to another passion of mine: table tennis.
That’s how Mamba Blades was born, along with what I now call Sports Lutherie: making table tennis blades using the techniques, precision and sensitivity of a luthier.
I make my blades in France, both as standard models and custom builds, paying particular attention to wood species, thickness, balance and vibration characteristics, always with the aim of creating specific playing sensations.
I’m happy to join the forum and, above all, to exchange ideas with you about blades and how they are made.
https://mambablades.co
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ernest
Let me introduce myself: I’m Ernest, founder of Mamba Blades.
I’ve been a violin luthier for more than 15 years. A few years ago, I started applying this experience to another passion of mine: table tennis.
That’s how Mamba Blades was born, along with what I now call Sports Lutherie: making table tennis blades using the techniques, precision and sensitivity of a luthier.
I make my blades in France, both as standard models and custom builds, paying particular attention to wood species, thickness, balance and vibration characteristics, always with the aim of creating specific playing sensations.
I’m happy to join the forum and, above all, to exchange ideas with you about blades and how they are made.
https://mambablades.co
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ernest