Michael Maze Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
maze is an excellent blade, bad not suitable for all kinds of rubbers including chinese rubbers. imho best setup for maze blade is tenergy 05. whereas with Timo Boll Spirit, i found that it plays well with DHS Hurricane 3 Neo and Skyline 3 Neo rubbers.

P.S. my tbs was recently bought from a guy from amoranto for just measly 1.5k good find. :p

Hello DeckardCaine!

Good deal on your TBS! Any time you want to sell it, I'm interested ha ha ha. Perhaps you have an old MMaze as well for sale?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
maze is an excellent blade, bad not suitable for all kinds of rubbers including chinese rubbers. imho best setup for maze blade is tenergy 05. whereas with Timo Boll Spirit, i found that it plays well with DHS Hurricane 3 Neo and Skyline 3 Neo rubbers.

P.S. my tbs was recently bought from a guy from amoranto for just measly 1.5k good find. :p

why chinese rubbers arent suitable for this blade?

Very difficult to use hard sponge with maze blade, because outer ply is limba
But if your fh like Chen Qi u can use it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might suit me becuz my FH stroke is chinese style :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i did 3 training sessions with maze off and im very satisfied , throw angle is lower than timo boll alc but dwell time is much better and the blade is more flexy . over all its what i expected , speed is very satisfying also , if you swing hard u can feel it , boll alc though is much faster but control is much better with maze . many thanks to upsidedowncarl who advised me on my research for a good blade .

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Hi Guys,
Sorry for bumping an old thread.

I am currently using Rosewood NCT VII which weighs 87 gm. I feel that weight of this blade is concentrated towards the handle. This makes the blade feel really heavy. Apart from this one fact , everything else is awesome.

How heavy is the Maze blade compared to NCT VII.?
Are the weights of the butterfly blade concentrated more towards the handle or is it distributed equally. ?

I am currently using the Maze blade and I must say that it goes well with donic rubbers. BTW, I play with Donic Baracuda in my FH and Coppa Platin on my BH. :)