Need opinions for NEW BACKHAND RUBBER

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I had Rakza 2.0 mm before but couldn't control it with my BH...
So no Xiom for me :(

If you couldn't control it, most likely it had nothing to do with the sponge thickness. If you don't want to watch the videos, their basic message is that there are many more important things than sponge thickness.

This user has no status.
haha, after watching the videos , i am more confused about the effect of rubber thickness than ever !! :confused:

also i played with a new Tibhar Aurus soft (red , 1,7mm) on a Joola K1 blade (just after placement of the brandnew rubber) and i have to say it played really well, heavy spin, good speed and good feeling of the ball, i would suggest a Tibhar Aurus soft for your backhand Scorpnox, it really is good stuff (the soft is not really soft , rated 42 degrees by Tibhar and i would agree), it is slightly softer than a regular Sriver imo (the sound version is really soft, just like a Genius sound imo)

This user has no status.
Does someone uses Baracuda?
I have used Baracuda 2.0mm, great spin & good control, less speed (or catapult, whatever) than rakza 7 soft 2.0. Lasted me for a good 12 months if you clean after every session. I'm thinking of buying it again, my backhand pushes used to be very effective.