New Loki Blue, Pink rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I haven't tried the regular RXTON3 yet, but I do have a sheet that I'm gonna glue on my Stiga Carbonado 45 later but according to what Loki told me, the RXTON3 regular is different from the Blue and Pink. I already tried the Pink which according to their hardness scale is 39 degrees, the blue is 40 degrees. Not sure on the regular RXTON3.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Seea0b1ee84f34caca27f9ca23ba8c237U.jpg

never mind the baby-blue and pinky rubbers, they are just ways to get more money out of our pockets............but then of course so is this Rxton5 red and black with ""imported blue sponge"".We can not buy it separately , we have to buy the Loki 9 star racket to score the rubbers of it, or the 7 star. 😁
😁 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Attitude
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Looks very pretty. Looks like Donic Bluestorm's sponge! haha
Like they say: "it is imported sponge" so anything is possible. There might be a factory in deepest Kazhikustan just making blue sponge for the world.
btw. I think the pic shows the Loki 7 , the Loki 9 features blue sponge on the red rubber and black sponge on the black rubber.
I would have bought a set each but here the use for straight carbon blades is virtually non existent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Like they say: "it is imported sponge" so anything is possible. There might be a factory in deepest Kazhikustan just making blue sponge for the world.
btw. I think the pic shows the Loki 7 , the Loki 9 features blue sponge on the red rubber and black sponge on the black rubber.
I would have bought a set each but here the use for straight carbon blades is virtually non existent.

I just had a factory tour (online).
Quite impressive setup they have.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
I did a review of the Rxton 3 Blue late last year on in the Loki Rubbers thread - see link below:

To answer the OP's question, the R3 blue is a totally different rubber to the black or red (didn't try the pink) - really it should have a different name entirely.

The blue's top sheet is harder and stiffer than the black and red, plus the blue's sponge is harder, and has a very different consistency. The blue is also hugely tacky, while the black and red versions are semi-tacky hybrids.

The blue is also a much better rubber IMO than either the black or red. Check out the review for details.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I haven't tried the regular RXTON3 yet, but I do have a sheet that I'm gonna glue on my Stiga Carbonado 45 later but according to what Loki told me, the RXTON3 regular is different from the Blue and Pink. I already tried the Pink which according to their hardness scale is 39 degrees, the blue is 40 degrees. Not sure on the regular RXTON3.

on the data sheet I have, pink and blue is both 40 deg on Shore C / 48 on Shore A
Normal Rxton 3 is 39/45