Nittaku fastarc c1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
No C-1 and G-1 does not have soft top sheet. But if you think G-1 has a soft top sheet then C-1 is what you are looking for.
I think you have to catch up a bit

And there are a lot information here and in the internet. C-1 and g-1 share the same topsheet they differ only the sponge
I feel the same… not only based on Internet opinions but from the practice
IMG_4239.jpeg

IMG_4180.jpeg

O FZD alc red one is g1 on OSP blade black is g1 and red is c1
IMG_4179.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

And there are a lot information here and in the internet. C-1 and g-1 share the same topsheet they differ only the sponge
I think you miss understood me. I have also played with both C-1 and G-1, they have the same top sheet but C-1 have softer sponge. I don´t think the top sheet of these rubbers are soft maybe because the top sheet is thicker than many modern ESN rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012

I feel the same… not only based on Internet opinions but from the practice
View attachment 27258
View attachment 27259

O FZD alc red one is g1 on OSP blade black is g1 and red is c1View attachment 27260
Thanks to this one post I went from forgetting OSP even existed to thinking that what I need most in the world is a Virtuoso.

• Haha
Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
I think you miss understood me. I have also played with both C-1 and G-1, they have the same top sheet but C-1 have softer sponge. I don´t think the top sheet of these rubbers are soft maybe because the top sheet is thicker than many modern ESN rubbers.
Do you know a rubber with a topsheet with about the same hardness of rakza 7 but with a softer sponge (45⁰)?