Nittaku New Rubber with weird packaging?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Ok guys I was just scrolling through a table tennis online store in hk and I found this new nittaku rubber. called the Nittaku PROJECT 12
Here is the description found on the shop... andything you guys know about it? Sounds like a beginner-intermediate spin based rubber to me...
Nittaku PROJECT 12 乒乓球 套膠

PROJECT 12 is a dynamic table tennis rubber with very high control values. The ball can be placed safely and precisely. Thanks to the elastic sponge you can easily bring a lot of rotation into the game even with little movement.

DYNAMIC TABLE TENNIS RUBBER THAT IS EASY TO CONTROL

PROJECT 12 is the ideal table tennis rubber for modern offensive players who value good control and spin. Even at very high speeds you can place the balls very precisely and safely. Thanks to the dynamic sponge, this rubber brings rotation into the game.

ELASTIC SPONGE = HIGH CATAPULT

PROJECT 12 is very elastic due to the special bonding technique. This results in a high speed with a good catapult, without him playing like a bouncer. Thanks to the non-slip surface in combination with an elastic sponge, PROJECT 12 is very suitable for fast topspin play.

The flight curve is relatively flat. For example, in short and short play, exact ball placings are possible without any problems, as are serves with a lot of spin.

COLLABORATION WITH NITTAKU

MIT NITTAKU

Project 12 was developed in close cooperation with the Japanese manufacturer NITTAKU. We obtain the surfaces of the rubber from Japan and glue them afterwards in our workshop in Neuwied.

AIRTIGHT PACKED IN COCOON

ALL RUBBERS ARE GLUED BY HAND AND THEN PACKED UNDER AIR PRESSURE IN THE COCOON – SO THEY STAY FRESH AS ON THE FIRST DAY OF PRODUCTION AND RETAIN THEIR PLAYING CHARACTERISTICS 100%.

project12-p12-tischtennisbelag-offensiv-spin-katapult-made-in-germany-soulspin-cocoon.jpg

p12-schwarz-project12-tischtennis-belag-offensiv-hergestellt-deutschland-soulspin-tt-shop.jpg

Reactions: Choosikick
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Never had the chance to try it.

For that price, I could get Tenergy.