Part-time job recruit for website translation of SANWEI

This user has no status.
In order to more accurately and efficiently cover our official website information to fans all over the world, we are looking for Japanese and Korean translators.🙌

Requirements:
1. Proficient in English and Japanese (Korean) , preferably a Japanese/ Korean native speaker.
2. Deep understanding of the table tennis field, familiar with related terms
3. Proficient in using Poedit translation software.

Responsibilities:

1. We will export our webpage and send it to you, you will use Poedit software to translate the text of the webpage.

Salary:

20USD/1 thousand words

Interested parties can leave a message or contact the email address 👉 [email protected]
We look forward to your help and thank you for your contribution on behalf of the users of our official website! 🥰

74b96982672209d0c262dbf78476e61.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nima Abadi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
$.02/word is ridiculous in this case. That's even lower than easy language pairs.

Chinese-to-English is even more difficult than English-to-Chinese, and the Japanese language and the Korean language may have their roots in the Chinese language but there are notable differences. Imagine the odds of finding a human being who has mastered all four languages, happens to play table tennis (how would they even understand the technical jargon otherwise), and is willing to do that work for so little?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
$.02/word is ridiculous in this case. That's even lower than easy language pairs.

Chinese-to-English is even more difficult than English-to-Chinese, and the Japanese language and the Korean language may have their roots in the Chinese language but there are notable differences. Imagine the odds of finding a human being who has mastered all four languages, happens to play table tennis (how would they even understand the technical jargon otherwise), and is willing to do that work for so little?
I didn't want to touch on pricing, but since Zeio has done it already, he is right

The going rate for Chinese/English (which is cheaper) is way higher, I speak under correction, but I have seen rates that are around 5 fold of that (and even higher).

One with Japanese and/or Korean would be of a higher rate than English

But i'm guessing if it is a table tennis fan, one could always have barter deal on top of cash component.
IE, free equipment? lol

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
This user has no status.

Hello sir

I have read the text in your link carefully. As you said, what you describe in your article is indeed a challenge we are currently facing.

We want an English-Japanese translator and an English-Korean translator, so the translators just need to be skillful in their mother tongue and English are two languages is ok.

In the professional field, your advice is very important to us. I will make our website operator check your text.

Thank you.