Penhold Blade Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Btw is DHS hurricane 3 neo with backhand DHS goldarc5 good combo ?

Apology Fang Bo ALC is inner ALC.

H3 Neo has been THE fh rubber in millions of Chinese players for two decades. You can’t go wrong with that. Just pick a 39 degree sponge to start with. 40-41 degree might be too hard for a beginner.

BH rubber has too many choices.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
I am a penholder, still at begginer level (started table tennis two years ago). I like trying new equipment combinations but after several experiments, including different blades and rubbers, i recently decided to stay for a while with a junk racket which cost me less than 10USD on AliExpress (Boer blade, Kokutaku 868 rubbers).

This combination doesn't provide me too much speed without strong footwork, but it's very simple for me to put the ball on the table from both wings, without playing defensively

Here I put some videos from yesterday session
- https://youtu.be/AbziiGFJm64
- https://youtu.be/VC-NqRyeGR4

And this one is also recent https://youtu.be/1qOEp2b1XeY

View attachment 22596View attachment 22597

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Ty for info ????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Apology Fang Bo ALC is inner ALC.

H3 Neo has been THE fh rubber in millions of Chinese players for two decades. You can’t go wrong with that. Just pick a 39 degree sponge to start with. 40-41 degree might be too hard for a beginner.

BH rubber has too many choices.

Am talking bout commercial one and tt11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Just pick any set up and start playing (preferably something popular and generic). Get comfortable with all the basic strokes and practice multiball: robot, partner, and one-on-one coach if you can afford it. Then learn to move so the basic strokes will cover you for every situation, there are only so many scenarios in TT, not complicated...

When you get the basic down pat, then ask yourself if you prefer a different kind of feel in your gear. You should know exactly what you want by then. If not, keep playing until you do.

Keep in mind that there is a limit to how fast a ball can move and it is not the blade. If your attacks are not fast enough, the issue is with your swing, not the blade. A well executed good effort smash with the EO is only a little bit slower than with say a Viscaria, but it will be more forgiving in everything else.

Oh yes I just remembered how bout stiga off nct chpen I heard there a sealing nct thing that wears off over time and diminish it's performance ? How that's blade compared to yasaka Malin eo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Just pick any set up and start playing (preferably something popular and generic). Get comfortable with all the basic strokes and practice multiball: robot, partner, and one-on-one coach if you can afford it. Then learn to move so the basic strokes will cover you for every situation, there are only so many scenarios in TT, not complicated...

When you get the basic down pat, then ask yourself if you prefer a different kind of feel in your gear. You should know exactly what you want by then. If not, keep playing until you do.

Keep in mind that there is a limit to how fast a ball can move and it is not the blade. If your attacks are not fast enough, the issue is with your swing, not the blade. A well executed good effort smash with the EO is only a little bit slower than with say a Viscaria, but it will be more forgiving in everything else.

Hello which is better stiga off nct chpen or Yeo chpen

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello which is better stiga off nct chpen or Yeo chpen
Slight revival because noone answered.

Stiga off nct is slowish and control but light. Yeo is rocket compared to that.

The yasaka sweden extra would be perfect for beginner, stiga offensive classic too.

But it's been 3 years, the ma lin carbon and yeo should be good if you've progressed.