Pizza and table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
IMG_0325.jpg
Dont worry im not trying to slice my blade up into pizza slices and eat it.
I managed to get the rubber off a premade butterfly blade.I then sanded it and placed dr evil in ox on the blade.
WHY?.I actually like the pan asia rubber on the other side as it gives a lot of control.
I need dead rubbers that offer tons of control due to my bad tennis habbits.
im not doing that bad gang as im giving a lot of A team players at my club a good game.:p

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Last edited:
This user has no status.
hmm Never seen that racket. Quick question hace you played with japanese LP rubbers with sponge? or just chinese OX?

imgoodatgolfthough;148487[COLOR=#888888 said:
.what pre made rubber do you use mate..[/COLOR]

some DHS PF4-1 ±1.5mm. I only use them on my OFF+ blade to regain some control and for chopping thanks to the super tacky surface

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
IMG_0346.jpg
Went for a walk with my dad and family-discovered my old tennis court-pretty well maintained yeah.Had to carry the dog as there was so much glass on the ground.
btr.jpg
had a good game using one of my quality rackets
i kid you not-i once played a bloke indoors in a league match-it was a lowish league as you had to start low and work up.i beat him 6-0 6-0 and had a bit of a chat.my racket was badly damaged but i was using it as it was a head tennis elbow racket (cost a fortune £250)he couldnt believe that i had beaten him so well using a smashed racket.now that was a cool story bros wasnt it..........

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
View attachment 10067
Went for a walk with my dad and family-discovered my old tennis court-pretty well maintained yeah.Had to carry the dog as there was so much glass on the ground.
View attachment 10068
had a good game using one of my quality rackets
i kid you not-i once played a bloke indoors in a league match-it was a lowish league as you had to start low and work up.i beat him 6-0 6-0 and had a bit of a chat.my racket was badly damaged but i was using it as it was a head tennis elbow racket (cost a fortune £250)he couldnt believe that i had beaten him so well using a smashed racket.now that was a cool story bros wasnt it..........

At first i thought that's a Lacrosse bat :O

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
My son has now claimed the pizza bat and has the dreaded dr evil in ox on one side.he is like a wasp stinging you with it.he takes everything off the bounce with the dr evil backhand and just drives it at you.i am back to the grubba but i am using yasaka anti power in 2mm.this plays like an inverted and has transformed my game.