Rasanter R53 vs Dignics 09C vs Tibhar Hybrid K3?

Hi all! Can anyone who has tried these rubbers compare them and state the differences please? Currently eyeing up these rubbers for rpb. Also, if it helps, planning to use one of these on Xu Xin Dynasty Carbon c-pen. Thanks

Edit: FH will be Skyline 3 neo or provincial blue sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I have played R53 and 09C extensively. Tried K3 for 5min.

Tack
R53 is completely non tacky. K3 and 09C are slightly tacky. K3’s tack only lasts a few weeks. 09C’ tack is still there after 2 years.

Speed
R53 probably has the highest speed in short stroke.

Spin
09C hands down

Durability
MyR53 lost ~20% grip after a month. My friend’s K3 turn non-tacky after 2 months. R53 tends to chip off on the edges quite early.

Reactions: vivalavida320315
says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
As for durability, I believe the Dignics09C will last longer. I've read that Rasanter R53 shrinks after a couple of weeks, but might have been a bad one. The Butterfly stuff seem to last longer, but of course it is also a matter of usage, care and if it is well-made in the factory (sometimes you get manufacturing defects). Don't know about the Donic Bluefire M2.
What will actually last 1 year or even more is Dignics 05, but it is a not a hybrid or Chinese rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
all ESN rubbers shrink like crazy.
Lately 09C durability is not as good as they used to be. probably a marketing thing because when it first came out, the rubber lasted much longer. now after 2 weeks it starts to show mark of use.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I would advice to add c53 to this comparison instead of r53. C53 in my opinions has a lot more spin and is closer to a hybrid rubber.

In my opinion, they all are close in spin. K3 feels the most dead/linear of them all. On medium Stokes d09c feels the best and on full all out strokes c53 feels best.

In my opinion c53 is the best out of these options. Do note that c53 is faster than the rest, then d09c, then k3.

Reactions: Bilge Dogan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I would advice to add c53 to this comparison instead of r53. C53 in my opinions has a lot more spin and is closer to a hybrid rubber.

In my opinion, they all are close in spin. K3 feels the most dead/linear of them all. On medium Stokes d09c feels the best and on full all out strokes c53 feels best.

In my opinion c53 is the best out of these options. Do note that c53 is faster than the rest, then d09c, then k3.
hmm, interesting. Did you test them all side by side? How do you know C53 is faster than K3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
hmm, interesting. Did you test them all side by side? How do you know C53 is faster than K3?
D09c was tested "alone". As the other rubbers were not out yet, i loved d09c but hated the price tag. I switched to zgr back then and felt is was very similar to d09c, bit more speed, bit less spin. Currently using zgx which improves on most of the things i disliked about zgr and love this rubber now. C53 is very close to zgx, havent had them one after the other though. I first had c53 > k3 > zgx. C53 was amazing honestly, i switched to k3 because i have a tibhar rubber on the backhand and wanted both sides to have same brand (stupid reason, but it is what it is). To me k3 just felt dead (and i boost all rubbers, even d09c). I love the cracky feeling the tensors give when i go all out, and k3 does not have that, which ended up with me forcing more and more power to get that feeling, but it just want there. To me k3 was slower, dead and same spin as c53, so just a blatent downgrade. Now im using zgx and loving it again, even though its much faster, i have more control because i dont need to force anything to get that cracking feeling. Id say c53 and zgx are similar and would def recommend those (even over d09c). I do have a very advanced forehand stroke, so your miles may vary.