Recommendations for new blade

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
Hi guys !!
Realy i need help
Please everyone watch my thread reply me
I am confused as to several types of the blade , stiga infinity vps v , tibhar stratus powerwood, and yasaka malin extra offensive
The price isn't in my care
The importance lies in quality , consistency and control ..
My style is attacking and blocking

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Read 7 reviews
Stiga infinity vps5. Great for mid & close play. Perfect dwell time for spin and control. large sweet spot and low vibration. its also light so you can use heavy rubbers without a weight problem. Has great touch for short shots and controlled blocks. i have heard about quality issues, with the top layer peeling. but i've owned 2 of them and haven't seen any problems

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
Stiga infinity vps5. Great for mid & close play. Perfect dwell time for spin and control. large sweet spot and low vibration. its also light so you can use heavy rubbers without a weight problem. Has great touch for short shots and controlled blocks. i have heard about quality issues, with the top layer peeling. but i've owned 2 of them and haven't seen any problems

Ok thank you my friend
I wish it hadn't any problem

Hi guys !!
Realy i need help
Please everyone watch my thread reply me
I am confused as to several types of the blade , stiga infinity vps v , tibhar stratus powerwood, and yasaka malin extra offensive
The price isn't in my care
The importance lies in quality , consistency and control ..
My style is attacking and blocking

They are all good blades, I'm using SPW.

About the quality I had the same problem with my pretty new SPW and it was lacquered by TT11, so I believe it's not a specific problem with stiga blades. I didn't have this kind of problem with Yasaka Sweden Extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
They are all good blades, I'm using SPW.

About the quality I had the same problem with my pretty new SPW and it was lacquered by TT11, so I believe it's not a specific problem with stiga blades. I didn't have this kind of problem with Yasaka Sweden Extra.

Yasaka blades are better than SPW?

Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
if you're playing chinese rubber on FH, the YEO is excellent. If you're playing with tensor rubbers, consider the eternity VPS V instead of infinity.

NextLevel, who uses Stratus power wood and loves it, says Eternity feels like SPW and SPW is an excellent blade indeed

I don't think in elternity because it is unexperienced
My choice is between the above metinoed , thank you dear :D

Yasaka blades are better than SPW?

The finishing of SPW was flawless, the handles well sanded, better than Yasaka Sweden Extra for sure, but I had problem with the top ply splitting and the blade was sealed, something I didn't expect.

I have a BTY Viscaria, have a Yasaka Extra and my main blade at this moment is SPW, so you can see I like it.