Rubber for backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Yeah it's definitely true about hitting hard. Our resident pro was a serious junior player and still has one of the hardest swings I've ever seen. He bubbles his rubbers after a month or so if he's training just 1 day a week. He also bubbles it in the middle because it is rare for him to hit anywhere else on the rubber.

From the sounds of it, azlan you must hit pretty dang hard lol. Gluing problems in factory creates random bubbles, not consistent middle of the rubber bubbles. So I gather your forehand and backhand shots just through training or tournament play are enough to wear the glue down. Also it could be the environment. With very humid areas the glues are softer and thus are easier to break pimples or bubble.

This user has no status.
you should practice first with the current set up you have. it takes a lot of practice to do it. but if you really want to change it, go for new generation rubber like tenergy because they are made for the speed glue/40mm ball era not like the mendo

Yes, I think you should try to follow Sir daxx's advice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Hello everyone. I have a new stiga tube carbo blade and I am thinking of using Donic acuda s3 for my FH and butterfly sriver for my BH. Are these rubbers good for my blade or should I choose other rubbers? I am an offensive player who uses FH and BH but with more preference to BH

Last edited: