Rubber Recommendations on FZD SZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi all,
Wanted to ask the experienced ones out there who have more with regards to equipment: what rubber recommendations would you give me for my FZD SZLC, which I newly bought. I have no budget, looking for a hard, grippy rubber on FH and a medium hard, still grippy rubber on BH. I am an advanced two wing looper, sadly I'm not very good at choosing equipment, pls help!!! I am also looking for good durability in my rubbers as I play 3-4 times a week (2-3 hours each session) Thanks All!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hi all,
Wanted to ask the experienced ones out there who have more with regards to equipment: what rubber recommendations would you give me for my FZD SZLC, which I newly bought. I have no budget, looking for a hard, grippy rubber on FH and a medium hard, still grippy rubber on BH. I am an advanced two wing looper, sadly I'm not very good at choosing equipment, pls help!!! I am also looking for good durability in my rubbers as I play 3-4 times a week (2-3 hours each session) Thanks All!
Hi Heng Dai,
I am surprised you had budget for SZLC and didnt set some aside for rubbers :p

says [IMG]
I'm always surprised by posts like this. Buying a 350 USD blade and no clue what kind of rubbers to put on it. And asking people on a forum (who never saw you playing and don't know your skill at all) for advice on "what rubbers matches with blade xyz?"

Tip: just try the rubbers you actually like & enjoy playing....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi all,
What's wrong with your current rubber? I don't think it gets much better than Dignics and Tenergy?

But if you want to try newer models, maybe you could try Donic Bluestar A1 on FH and Nittaku Hammond Z2 on BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi Kingkimchi,

How do you find your current set up of Harimoto ZLC with D09C and T05H?

Without seeing that, I would have recommended D09C on FH and D05 on backhand.
I updated my setup to D09C on FH and D05 on BH, but can't find how to change it on ttd. would like to know if I could take the same rubber setup with me on the FZD SZLC. Reason is I feel like I am more used to looping with harder blades, but the Harimoto zlc lacks some speed. Heard that FZD SZLC has the most control in the szlc series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Hi all,
did you say you're an advanced player?