Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
where'd you get the h3 national/provintial version?

This must have slipped through. Sorry.
There is a reliable TTD member with very good contacts who can help you on that.
Actually a good friend just was in China and brought me two new ones, but they weren't easy to get, so i'd just recommend my friend Chen Chen.
His stuff ist definitely 100% authentic.
Here's a link to his latest sales thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/...e-DHS-national-equipment-(rubbers-and-blades)

This user has no status.
Here's the picture of my babes :cool:

IMG_20170115_083826.jpg

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Well, I've been digging. I didn't find all my old equipment, but well...

So first, an allround frame I used when very young, labeled "Tibor". It has a 35+ year old purple Friendship rubber that is still quite tacky, and the classic Sriver.
IMG_3976.jpgIMG_3978.jpg

Then, also 30+ years, "Carbon-hit the master series". I don't recall quite where that came from, vaguely recall it was imported (smuggled, probably) from Czechoslovakia early eighties by a table tennis store owner with Czech connections. There's a new Friendship 729 Super FX on it, I tried this for a while when I returned to the game after a long hiatus. This frame is quite heavy, has very little dwell and is a speed monster. Together with the (hard!) 729 I could kill anything, but didn't really help me redevelop touch.

IMG_3975.jpg

So I replaced it with a Stiga Allround frame and Mark V. My first frame was a Stiga "Stellan Bengtsson" Offensive frame, I felt the need to get back in touch.

IMG_3980.jpg

After a while, it still didn't feel right though. I did redevelop my spins, but blocks, flat hits and touch games became messy and I lacked power when away from the table. So when a friend slid me a used slice of Tenergy 05 I slapped that onto an OCC and played very happily with that for a while:

IMG_3981.jpg

After a few months of playing the T05 started deadening, so I needed a replacement. My game had developed properly by then, with no real structural weaknesses, except maybe the less than absolute control in the short game and on passive service receives. So I got something close, but tamer and with much more control. Keeping my existing stuff as an emergency backup, I got me a Treiber K frame with Rasant Grip and I think I'll be sticking to that in the foreseeable future.
IMG_3983.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well, I've been digging. I didn't find all my old equipment, but well...

So first, an allround frame I used when very young, labeled "Tibor". It has a 35+ year old purple Friendship rubber that is still quite tacky, and the classic Sriver.
View attachment 11891View attachment 11892

Then, also 30+ years, "Carbon-hit the master series". I don't recall quite where that came from, vaguely recall it was imported (smuggled, probably) from Czechoslovakia early eighties by a table tennis store owner with Czech connections. There's a new Friendship 729 Super FX on it, I tried this for a while when I returned to the game after a long hiatus. This frame is quite heavy, has very little dwell and is a speed monster. Together with the (hard!) 729 I could kill anything, but didn't really help me redevelop touch.

View attachment 11893

So I replaced it with a Stiga Allround frame and Mark V. My first frame was a Stiga "Stellan Bengtsson" Offensive frame, I felt the need to get back in touch.

View attachment 11894

After a while, it still didn't feel right though. I did redevelop my spins, but blocks, flat hits and touch games became messy and I lacked power when away from the table. So when a friend slid me a used slice of Tenergy 05 I slapped that onto an OCC and played very happily with that for a while:

View attachment 11895

After a few months of playing the T05 started deadening, so I needed a replacement. My game had developed properly by then, with no real structural weaknesses, except maybe the less than absolute control in the short game and on passive service receives. So I got something close, but tamer and with much more control. Keeping my existing stuff as an emergency backup, I got me a Treiber K frame with Rasant Grip and I think I'll be sticking to that in the foreseeable future.
View attachment 11896

Beautiful! Great that the purple friendship is still sort of alive.

This user has no status.
The ones im currently using. Most may find them slow but theyre just perfect for me. Better use your body than use super fast stuff to generate speed.
IMG_20170202_155316064.jpg

Hurricane Long V - H8 FH (non boosted) and Evo EL-S BH
IMG_20170202_155343494.jpg

Violoncello - Fastarc G-1 FH and Curl P1-R 1.2mm BH
IMG_20170202_155353492.jpg

Excellent A - Fastarc G-1
IMG_20170202_155358711.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
My current collection:
Stiga Carbonado 145, Butterfly Tenergy 05 Max, Butterfly Tenergy 64 max. That's my new blade and rubbers had the blade for a month but I got the rubbers last week, first time I got Tenergy rubbers, and my first impression is positive.
Butterfly Schlager Carbon Off+ Adidas Tenzone Ultra Max, Xiom Omega V Pro max
Stiga Ulf Tickan Carlsson about 30 years old.

20170206_173152.jpg20170206_173217.jpg20170206_174445.jpg20170206_174506.jpg

This user has no status.
Hey guys. Here is my still quite new setup.
fh.jpgbh.jpg
Doesn´t somebody here has any experience with Stiga Offensive Classic, which is on the picture? I like this setup much after few weeks of testing. Just the wood has really strange, loud, hollow sound. Is it normal for all of these?
Thanks.

Last edited: