Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Persson power carbon with bluestar a1 both sides.

IMG_6697.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
blue fextra? or is it a Sanwei trio Echo ?
It's a blue Fextra. More accurately, it's a Pro Fextra V. Here's a listing:

It's a special blue version of the Fextra that was made for Playa Ping Pong store. It's supposed to be the same as the red one, but the handle feels a bit chunkier and it feels slightly more stiff (and faster) than my other two red Fextras.

Reactions: Reaper
This user has no status.
It's a blue Fextra. More accurately, it's a Pro Fextra V. Here's a listing:

It's a special blue version of the Fextra that was made for Playa Ping Pong store. It's supposed to be the same as the red one, but the handle feels a bit chunkier and it feels slightly more stiff (and faster) than my other two red Fextras.
man how did i missed it, i was looking for an affordable ALL+/OFF- blade with ST handle in Ali. I went for a Revoldia clone instead.

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Just bought another Cybershape, but not exactly the same... Couldn't hold myself from buying Truls Edition, so got it yesterday and glued rubbers from my other Cybershape (normal Cybershape Carbon)...

1692821157634_50.jpg
1692821129905_50.jpg

Today will try it on local tournament, very interested in CWT technology, how will it affect my playing, for now I put 6 gramm weight in handle, so the racket overall weight become about 192 gramm, but will probably try different weights on the tournament...
1692821129963_50.jpg1692821157568_50.jpg

Reactions: PaddyPolar