Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
No, for 2 weeks I have been playing Joola ZQH-90 with DHS H3 Neo BS on FH, and after the change from H3 Neo 37* on BH to FastArc C-1. It occurred a perfect match with me and my skills + this blade. I'm really surprised. Even in matches I've the same confidence as playing with Donic. Yesterday I won 3-1 with colleague from my club I've never won before. I don't know maybe it was my and not his day, but it happened.
I really like the feel, speed and spin of C-1 with ZQH-90. In the other thread I wrote that I'm looking/thinking of new rubber for BH and ordered already Nittaku Z2 and D80 but accidentally it may occur that C-1 was the one I was looking for. Who knows? We will see. I'm also waiting for Stiga Inspira Plus. Maybe it will suit me better than ZQH-90 ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
No, for 2 weeks I have been playing Joola ZQH-90 with DHS H3 Neo BS on FH, and after the change from H3 Neo 37* on BH to FastArc C-1. It occurred a perfect match with me and my skills + this blade. I'm really surprised. Even in matches I've the same confidence as playing with Donic. Yesterday I won 3-1 with colleague from my club I've never won before. I don't know maybe it was my and not his day, but it happened.
I really like the feel, speed and spin of C-1 with ZQH-90. In the other thread I wrote that I'm looking/thinking of new rubber for BH and ordered already Nittaku Z2 and D80 but accidentally it may occur that C-1 was the one I was looking for. Who knows? We will see. I'm also waiting for Stiga Inspira Plus. Maybe it will suit me better than ZQH-90 ;)
can you compare joola HRD, fan ALC and ZQH 90 in your collection? thank you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
can you compare joola HRD, fan ALC and ZQH 90 in your collection? thank you
It's hard for me as all of them have quite in the same time, and too many different rubbers, so there too many different conditions, different blades, different rubbers. Common aspect is they are fast :p
FZD ALC - at first I had with D09C + G-1, then changed G-1 to Gewo SuperSelect-45 and started playing with D09C on FH side. It was different experience because one day I really liked D09C on my BH, and other day not and struggle to force it to play. With Gewo was the same story, and in the meantime Donic came where I switched to it because thought that I'm not worth enough of FZD ALC.
Then came Joola HRD, and idea came up to try Chinese rubbers, New Sanwei Target National BS, then DHS H3 Neo BS & 37*, it was really difficult to use to it as I've never played Chinese rubbers, after a week came Joola ZQH-90 and due to EJing I was switched to it, even only playing with HRD maybe a week, I put the same rubbers on it and at first I thought that yeah finally this is it!!! Nothing of that, after a while I was struggling with everything and put away everything and got back to Donic, 2 weeks ago came back to ZQh-90 but changed BH rubber from DHS 37 to C-1 and love continues..
yesterday was playing with my coach and nothing changed in my play, this setup is a monster and I really like it and feel it. As I mentioned, Stiga Inspira Plus is coming + D80/Nittaku Z2 so will check it for sure but at this moment I will not change anything of ZQH-90 as it is something checked to which i can come back and it suits my play.
Joola HRD is on sale in my local auction portal, with other TT equipment (rubbers and Stuor CNF, Sanwei Fextra 7, one Nittaku Acoustic sold - ST handle), I have too many and need to slim down my collection.
@jammmail, at this moment it's just only for collecting purpose, I'm not gonna play with it. Still wrapped/stretched in foil.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 3 reviews
You guys are all just a bunch of EJ's. It doesn't matter what kind of blade or rubbers you have, It matters on how you play. You could have a trashy racket and still be better than someone with a racket that costs 200$. All that matters is the way you perform
For a pro - yes. But for 90% and more of this forum it is a hobby. And positive emotions mean more than play level. Someone gets them from repeating 50 topspins in a row, someone from winning, but someone from trying new equipment. Why not?

You guys are all just a bunch of EJ's. It doesn't matter what kind of blade or rubbers you have, It matters on how you play. You could have a trashy racket and still be better than someone with a racket that costs 200$. All that matters is the way you perform
What’s the fun in that ???

Cheers
L-zr

• Haha
Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I have too many and need to slim down my collection.
@jammmail, at this moment it's just only for collecting purpose, I'm not gonna play with it. Still wrapped/stretched in foil.

Never too many :)

Makes sense to keep that one - Im just interested to know how it plays. Timo is using the tech - but not that style of handle i think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Oh sorry i just realised what you meant. Yeah the tags a little damaged(its basically just a fancy sticker) which is annoying. But it doesn't make the bat play worse!
That's a clear protective cover, it just peels off and leaves a lovely metal feeling insert there underneath.

I originally thought it was a low quality sticker as well, which was disappointing for such a high price blade. There's also a clear cover on the butterfly logo on the bottom of the blade. There may also be one on the jewel but I haven't tried to remove it yet.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
You guys are all just a bunch of EJ's

IMG_5429.png

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
That's a clear protective cover, it just peels off and leaves a lovely metal feeling insert there underneath.

I originally thought it was a low quality sticker as well, which was disappointing for such a high price blade. There's also a clear cover on the butterfly logo on the bottom of the blade. There may also be one on the jewel but I haven't tried to remove it yet.
Yeah I found it a while ago along with a covering for the butterfly logo at the bottom of the handle over months after buying the blade. A gift that keeps on giving.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
My newest blade and rubber, cybershape with pink forhand and ox long pips on backhand :D
IMG_6543.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6542.jpeg
    IMG_6542.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: rbtitco